Create a Document:
Hello Friends, It is very important to know how to open & close the documents. In Microsoft, we can create or open a new document to work upon. Earlier or latest versions of Microsoft word provide an easy procedure to do this possible. here we have discussed to opening and closing of a Microsoft Word document in its earlier and latest versions nearby. Here we have used the version of Microsoft Word 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 &2016. Unlike earlier versions of Microsoft Word 2003, The Microsoft word 2007, 2010, 2013 &2016use tabs in place of menus. contain or facilitate to use a command. Microsoft Word 2007 & 2010 use tabs in place of menus. It is very important to know friends how to create a document because now documents are the part of life and companies are also required a well complete employee for his organization, which is skilled and capable to create good documents and manage in the proper way.
you can open/create a blank document in MS Word as follows:
- Goto File ⇒New In MS Word 2003; or
- Goto file tab in MS Excel 2007/2010/2013 and click on New.
- Double click Blank document.
After this a blank document will be created with a document area; you may go ahead and start typing your document.
In the new command, you may create a blog page too and you may use built-in templates to create a document.
Opening An Existing Documents:
You can open the existing file or saved an earlier document. Here we see…
- Goto office button/File tab in MS Word and click open
- Browse and locate the document file and click open.
Select a word file through the open file dialog and doing that existing or used earlier file can be opened that you can read or manipulate.
Closing A Document:
This command from the File menu allows closing the active document you working.
Save & Save As (Saving Documents):
You can save your file created or modified earlier, doing that your file’s content will retain forever after saving it. We save a file for that only so that we can access it furthers wise. Here we see the steps doing so…
- Goto Office button/File tab in MS word 2007/2010/2013/2016 and click save or
- Click save button on the Quick Access Toolbar or press CTRL+S.
- Type name for the document, and then click save.
You can use the Save As command to create a new file with the existing contents to a different location or file format.
Type an appropriate file name for your file and click to save button to save it to a particular location into the computer system.
Page Setting UP:
you can set the page property of the document you are working with like page Margins, Orientation, Paper size, and Layout etc. This is important to be done because when you will be printing onto the paper it will matter.
- Margins: Sets the margin space of top, Bottom, right and left & page orientation.
- Paper: the contain setting of paper size and print Option.
- Layout: Contain setting to select section Start Header & footer and borders.
- Goto File ⇒Page Setup in MS Word 2003; or
- Goto page layout tab in MS Word 2007/2010/2013/2016
- Click the button show the page setup dialog box and set the page attributes, click OK.