In this article, I am going to show you to simply solve Wi-Fi issue in your windows 10 operating system. As for example, your device will show no internet access and you’re unable to connect to Wi-Fi router. Sometimes Wi-Fi connected but you are facing no internet or limited connection problem. I will show three simple methods to solve these Wi-Fi problems.
Method 1: Update The Wireless Driver
- You can Right Click on windows icon.
- Left Click on Device Manager as shown in figure 1. Figure 1.
- Now you can Expand Network Adapters and here you have seen your wireless adapter then you can Right Click on Wireless Adapter now you can see here a popup as shown in figure 2. Figure 2.
- Right, Click on Uninstall Device as shown in figure 2. after uninstallation wireless adapter not shown in Network adapters list.
- Now you can click on scan the Hardware Changes as shown in Figure 3., 2-3 times then you can show Wireless Adapter again. Figure 3.
- You again Right Click on Wireless Adapter and then Left Click on Update Drivers as shown in figure 4. Figure 4.
- Now choose, Browse For Drivers On Your Computer by Left Click as shown in Figure 5. Figure 5.
- Now you can Be Left click on Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer as shown in figure 6. Figure 6.
- Here you can see the list of available drivers, here you can choose anyone from the list as shown in Figure 7. Figure 7.
- Now Select anyone driver and Left click on Next Button and wait for the completion of installation then close the popup then restart the system and now fixed the Wi-Fi issue on your system.
Method 2: Update Power Saving Settings
As we know power is a very important part of our system, without power our system is a blank box so please read carefully this method until the end. Wish you good luck now you can start –
- Go to Windows Icon and then Right Click and choose here Power Option as shown in Figure 8. Figure 8.
- Now you can choose Additional Power Settings as shown in Figure 9. Figure 9.
- Here you get a new popup and now choose your active Power Plan and Left Click on Change Plan Settings as shown in Figure 10. Figure 10.
- Now you can choose Change Advanced Power Settings as shown in Figure 11. Figure 11.
- You can choose here Wireless Adapter Settings here you see Power Saving Mode and choose Maximum Performance on both On Battery and Plugin as shown in Figure 11.
- Now you can click on OK and close all the tabs. I wish your system Wi-Fi issue is solved.
Methode 3: Using Command Prompt
Open an admin-level command prompt and type the following commands, and hit Enter after each command:
netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
Then type the following and hit Enter, to verify that practically all the settings are disabled.
netsh int tcp show global
After that, you can reboot your machine and see if this helps.
You may also try this if your problem was not solved:
Open Command Prompt as Administrator and run the following commands
sc config licensemanager type=own
Restart the computer and check it really helps you.
Exception Processing Message 0xc0000135 · June 30, 2020 at 6:18 am
[…] you’re still seeing the error, it means a deeper problem exists with Windows or your […]
You must log in to post a comment.